Discover the top reptile articles that kept animal keepers and enthusiasts clicking for more on ReptileChannel.com in 2010.
1. Bearded Dragon Basking Open Mouth»
Why do bearded dragons bask with their mouth open?
2. Leopard Gecko Eye Problem»
My leopard gecko can’t open his eye.
3. Snake Anatomy»
Know your snake inside and out with this snake anatomy introduction.
4. American Geckos»
Check out these geckos native to America.
5. Herp Habitats: Bearded Dragon»
Create a simple, attractive bearded dragon vivarium.
6. Indoor Tortoise and Turtle Table Housing»
Make your indoor tortoise or turtle table housing stand out.
7. Build Your Own Chameleon Lizard Cage»
Building your own chameleon lizard cage is often a satisfying experience.
8. How to Build a Basic Outdoor Tortoise Pen»
Supplement to the April 2008 REPTILES magazine article "Turning the Tables."
9. Breeding Bearded Dragons»
What's involved with breeding bearded dragon lizards?
10. Iguana Lifespan and Proper Care»
How long will a captive green iguana live?